SALES CO-ORDINATOR – ANTRIM
Working for SAM
SAM is an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation since 2017. Our people have always been our greatest asset and our company’s success would not be possible without the hard work, dedication, and commitment of our employees.
Working as a Sales Co-Ordinator you will be part of the internal sales team, an integral team within SAM. You will be joining a friendly team which is made up of a Sales Office Manager, Sales Office Supervisor and 5 Sales Co-Ordinators.
Reporting to the Sales Office Supervisor you will be responsible for delivering customer excellence from beginning to end providing a professional, approachable, customer service to the SAM customer base, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales order processing, liaising with production, sales, technical and logistics.
Job Responsibilities include: (Full JD/Person specification available on request)
- Proactively pursue customer orders & agreed customer actions to ensure orders are produced as per customer requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of quotations using in house pricing matrix.
- Working closely with sales, daily production, and planning departments to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF)
- Being the first point of contact with designated customers in relation to all issues
- Dealing with and responding to ad hoc and customer enquiries (telephone / email).
- Handling customer complaints.
- Operating and development of an ERP/sales order processing system (Processing/Checking order intake and order acknowledgements)
- Ensuring all administration is accurate, clear, concise, and up to date to ensure accounts can be managed by relevant team members as and when required.
- Providing backup support to extend the external sales team.
- Supporting the delivery of departmental targets and KPIs through effective customer relationship management
- Management of House Accounts
- Any other duties as required.
- Minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) grades A-C in Maths and English.
- At least 6 month’s office/administrative experience dealing with customers.
- Working to tight deadlines and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills & influencing skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and multiple departments within the business.
- Ability to work to a high standard.
- Good initiative & problem-solving ability.
- Meticulous approach to accuracy.
- Previous account management experience.
Contract: Permanent Contract (hourly paid)
Hours of Work: Mon – Friday 8.30am -5.00pm
Applications: Please submit your CV to SAM.HR@samonline.co.uk by 9am on Friday 17th March 2023.
We are an equal opportunities employer.