We can bring extra value and convenience to your customers with these additional services:
- Cross cut service – product lengths cut to a particular size to help facilitate on-site constraints for storage or movement of goods
- Mitred architrave – helps to speed up the installation process on-site
- Returned end window board – bullnosed on 3 sides so it is ready to install
- Labelling and packaging including shrink or spiral wrap
Door frame services
STANDARD DOOR LINING SETS
Legs pre-cut to size allowing for on-site flooring tolerance and heads trenched to suit door widths.
ADJUSTABLE DOOR LINING SETS
Legs rebated to receive an adjustable head to allow for varying door widths.
REVERSIBLE DOOR LINING SETS
Head trenched on both sides to allow for varying door widths.
H FRAME DOOR LINING SETS
Grooved linings to accept tongued architrave for easy on-site installation.
- Door lining sets can include hinge and latch recessing, with or without pre-drilled pilot holes.
- Intumescent strip and ironmongery installation (supplied by customer to SAM)