Every year SAM actively supports the community through charity fundraising, donations and local sponsorship.
We have recently supported the following charities and organisations:
- Ballymena Food Bank – food and monetary donations
- Pretty ‘n’ Pink – bra recycling and monetary donation
- Chest Heart and Stroke NI – monetary donation
- Cancer Research UK – SAM ‘Race for Life’ team (fundraising)
- NI Children’s Hospice – monetary donation
- Autism NI – monetary donation
- Marie Curie – monetary donation
- Alzheimer’s Society – monetary donation
- NI Cancer Fund for Children – fundraising events
- Action Cancer – monetary donation
- Randalstown Rugby Club 2nd XV – sponsorship
- Macmillan Cancer Support – fundraising events
Our charity partner this year is Macmillan Cancer Support. Being told ‘you have cancer’ can affect so much more than your health – it can also affect your family, your job, even your ability to pay the bills. Macmillan Cancer Support helps you find your best way through from the moment of diagnosis, so you’re able to live life as fully as you can.
Visit our News section for updates on our charity fundraising and community support.