Every year SAM actively supports the community through charity fundraising, donations and local sponsorship.
We have recently supported the following charities and organisations:
- Ballymena Food Bank – food and monetary donations
- Pretty ‘n’ Pink – bra recycling and monetary donation
- Chest Heart and Stroke NI – monetary donation
- Cancer Research UK – SAM ‘Race for Life’ team (fundraising)
- NI Children’s Hospice – monetary donation
- Autism NI – monetary donation
- Marie Curie – monetary donation and fundraising events
- Alzheimer’s Society – monetary donation
- NI Cancer Fund for Children – fundraising events
- Action Cancer – monetary donation
- Randalstown Rugby Club 2nd XV – sponsorship
- Macmillan Cancer Support – fundraising events
Our charity partner this year is the Mental Health Foundation. Since 1949, the Mental Health Foundation has been the UK’s leading charity for mental health. Prevention is at the heart of what they do, with the aim to address the source of mental health problems to allow communities to thrive and help more people understand, protect and sustain their mental health.
For more information on mental health, help, and support resources, click here.
Visit our News section for updates on our charity fundraising and community support.