At SAM, we love getting together and taking part in various activities to support our community through fundraising, donations, and local sponsorship.
Every year, there is a vote is held to select our charity partner for that financial year.
Our charity partner this year is Marie Curie. The charity provides hands-on care and emotional support to those living with or caring for others with terminal illnesses.
Scroll down or visit our News section for updates on our charity fundraising and community support.
Over the years, we have supported the following charities and organisations:
- Ballymena Food Bank – food and monetary donations
- Pretty ‘n’ Pink – bra recycling and monetary donation
- Chest Heart and Stroke NI – monetary donation
- Cancer Research UK – Race for Life fundraising
- NI Children’s Hospice – monetary donation
- Autism NI – monetary donation
- Mental Health Foundation
- Marie Curie – monetary donation and fundraising events
- Alzheimer’s Society – monetary donation
- NI Cancer Fund for Children – fundraising events
- Action Cancer – monetary donation
- Randalstown Rugby Club 2nd XV – sponsorship
- Macmillan Cancer Support – fundraising events
- Parkinson’s UK